Last Updated on
AppValley is the alternative version of the official iTunes App Store which doesn’t require any Cydia or Jailbreaking. It allows you to download the tweaked applications, modded games, themes & many other cool & interesting apps.
Also, this doesn’t void your warranty because it is not doing any changes in your device nor it is breaking any rule of Apple.
You are free to use on any device running iOS 9 or above the latest version of this Store supports iPhone X, XS, XR & XS Max respectively.
Due to some reasons if you are trying to uninstall this but you don’t know how to delete AppValley? Then you should stick with this guide because I am going to tell you a few methods about uninstalling this third-party Store.
The reason should be you are giving a try to another Alternative version like Emus4u or any other similar App. Maybe some people don’t like much or have downloaded all the required applications which they want and that’s why they want to uninstall it.
How to Delete AppValley
Here are a few methods which you can implement to uninstall AppValley from your iPhone device. If one is not working for you then go for another because there could be some issue with that.
Method #1: How Delete Appvalley Using Icon
- First of all, open your phone’s home screen menu & then long touch on AppValley icon
- You will then notice the shaking icon on the home screen
- Now here you see the cross mark ( x ) click in it (you won’t uninstall system apps)
- Simply tap on that X mark located above on AppValley and then it will ask you for confirmation
- When it asks for confirmation click on yes and Now Appvalley has been removed
Method #2: Remove Profile Certificate
1. So, to remove the profile of this Store you need to open Mobile Phone Settings from App launcher
2. Now scroll down to the General & then open the Profile and Device Management.
3. Here you will need to search for the Certificate of that Store and tap on it
4. After this, you will see the Uninstall/Delete option located above so tap on that
5. It will then ask for confirmation so click on that and you are done now you see AppValley icon is removed from Home Screen as well.
Method #3: Restore Your iPhone
In this method you have to restore your iPhone device so please make sure to backup your personal data before performing this method.
Because it will wipe all your data from your phone included in-app data & downloaded apps and photos videos etc.
1. Make sure to download the latest version of iTunes for your PC or Mac
2. After downloading install it and then connect your phone through a data cable when it connected you will see your phone information there. On the right side, you will find two options Restore & backup. Click on backup and wait until the backup completes.
3. When Backup is done now close the iTunes and open it again. Connect your phone again and then you see the phone connected with your device information.
At this time you have to click on the Restore button it will then ask you to enter the passcode on your phone. Enter it and you are done now.
4. It will take some time to restore your phone and then you see that there is no Appvalley on the Home Screen.
This is a very easy method which you can follow but the problem is that it has a data loss issue. This means that it delete all the personal data if you skip backing up your phone.
So, please make sure to follow all steps carefully and make sure to read the steps twice before performing Restore.
Method #4: Restore Old Backup To Delete & Uninstall AppValley
To perform this method you need to have an old backup of your phone when you haven’t installed the AppValley. So, if you have one then you can perform these below steps:
1. You need to have the latest version of iTunes installed on your Computer/Mac. In the old version, you may face some issues so download the latest version by following this URL: Download iTunes for macOS & Windows
2. Launch your iTunes and connect your iPhone using a Data Cable. The first time it will ask you to enter your Passcode and then it will ask you to trust this computer so just tap on Yes.
3. After this, you will see your phone information their so leave everything as it is. Now you need to click on the Restore Backup button after you click on it this will open a new window where you will be asked to select Backup which you want to Restore.
4. When you select that backup tap on open and it will be opened in iTunes. Here you will be asked to confirm this action so simply click on Yes and wait until the Backup Restored completely.
Method #5: Uninstall Appvalley Using AirDrop
Many people have reported that the Configuration file is not deleting from there phone. In case you are also facing that issue then you can easily delete it by following the below method:
- Open your Safari browser (other browsers won’t work well) and download this AppValley Configuration File and save it in your phone.
- Now open Control Centre by swiping up from downside and then Tap & Hold on WiFi icon. Here you will see the additional shortcuts so simply tap on AirDrop & you see more options.
- From these options, you have to tap on the Receiving and then close the Control Centre.
- After this, you need to perform Method 2 and you will be then able to delete configuration file easily.
Method #6: With 1GamerDev Dummy Profile
In case if the above methods are still not working for you then try this last method. It is an approved method and will surely work for all devices whether they are using an old iOS version or the new version it works for all.
So, let’s check out these steps below:
First, of all, you need to open Safari Browser from Home Screen and then tap on this URL: Remove AppValley by 1GamerDev
It will then redirect you to the Configuration file where you have to download that Dummy file and install it in your phone.
Basically, the main purpose of this file is to overwrite the original Developer certificate to this dummy certificate. So, after the certificate installed in your iPad/iPod/iPhone, you can then be able to delete that old file by following Method 2 above.
That’s it you have now successfully deleted AppValley from your device. Now if you want to download it again you can do it by going to this link Download AppValley.
There are many benefits of this Store as it provides you, Emulators, Mod Games, ++ & Paid Applications totally free. Instead of this, it comes with more additional features that you have to give a try at least once.