AppValley is one of the best alternative version of the iTunes App Store because it provides you with those Apps which are banned in the official version.
It would be a great choice for all iOS users but since you know it is an App so every application has its pros and cons as well.
Since, the AppValley is the perfect Store to get tweaked, modded, ++ & other types of Apps it also has some issues which most people face.
Solution For Appvalley All Errors Below
Now you don’t need to worry about because I am going to troubleshoot these errors & issue so you can enjoy the best features of it without worrying anymore.
There are many errors like Blank Screen, Unable to connect server, Developer certificate and so on. These issues are reported by the people who are using it for a long time so if you are new then read the fixes below to avoid them.
Fix #1: Fix Appvalley Blank Screen
This is the most common which every old and new user faces. So, the fix is so simple to let me tell you how you can resolve it.
First, open your phone’s Settings and go to the installed applications and clear data of this Store. Now close settings and then open App Valley again.
Somehow above fix doesn’t work then you can even try to uninstall it and download it from here Official AppValley Download and then follow all the installation steps carefully.
Read the steps twice so you don’t make any mistake during installation and face the same issue again.
Fix #1: Unable to Download Apps From AppValley?
The downloading issue most probably people face when they uninstall the previously installed apps but forget to clear its data.
So, if you don’t clear the data then some of the caches of downloaded apps from the Valley remained in your device which avoids any app from downloading.
The fix is so simple you need to delete all the apps related to the AppValley and clear it’s data as well.
Otherwise, you can even restore your mobile phone completely which removes all the junk files from your phone. Now you can again download the Store by going to its Official Website.
When it installed now you will see the apps are downloading normally so when the download is complete go and trust the developer so you don’t face any other issue.
Fix #3: Error 403 When Opening?
First please make sure to check your internet connection is working fine by opening Safari and open any random website. If it is working fine then you need to restart your phone which sometimes solves it.
But if the problem is not solved yet then please delete the App and install it again. This will surely fix the error and you can then run it as a normal app.
Fix #4: Untrusted Enterprise Developer Error
This issue is not big enough as people think that they may not solve it. So, it comes when you don’t trust the developer and open it directly right after installation.
To solve it you need to follow this path: Settings > General > Device & Profile Management look for the Appvalley developer name and tap on Trust. Now enter the passcode to confirm and then close settings and open App again. Voila, the app is working fine 😀
Fix #5: How To Fix Failed to Install the Profile in Appvalley.
This problem most of the time comes when the servers of Apple Co. are down or even have a load of heavy traffic. So, in this case, you have to wait for a couple of hours and then try to install it again.
If the problem still exists then here are some steps which you can follow to solve it.
- You need to turn Flight Mode on in your iPhone, iPad or iPod where you are facing this error
- Now go to your mobile Phone Settings and then scroll down to find Safari.
- Tap on Safari from Settings and then tap on Clear Website Data & also don’t forget to Clear Website History.
- Now go back to the home screen and then turn Flight Mode Off now restart your phone
- Connect your phone through WiFi or Data and then download it again.
Fix #6: Certificates Revoked Everyday What to Do?
As you know that the Apple company doesn’t want to run any third-party apps from an unknown developer in their phones.
In this way to revoke your certificate whenever you install the App from AppValley, they revoked its certificate after sometimes.
This means that you cannot run this app on your phone anymore so there are three fixes of it. The first & second method is quite easy and can be used freely but the third method required you to pay money. We will discuss all three methods so you can use what suits you better.
Alternative Way to Install ++ & Tweaked Apps
If you are the one who doesn’t trust the alternative App Stores then here is the good news for you. There is another method that you can implement to install these applications on your device without AppValley.
But for this you need to have a computer or Mac otherwise it will be useless for you.
1. So download the Cydia Impactor first and then keep it on your Desktop to easy access.
2. Now download that application on your computer which you want to install. Make sure to download in the IPA extension and avoid downloading any Config file.
3. Copy or move that IPA file at your Desktop as well and then open Cydia Impactor by right click and then Run as Administrator.
4. Connect your phone to PC using a data cable (make sure to install drivers first, just install iTunes and drivers will be automatically installed).
5. Now simply Drag & Drop the IPA file to Cydia Impactor and it will ask you to enter your iCloud email and password. Just enter that and it will take some time to load and you can then see the icon at your Home Screen.
6. It’s time to Trust the developer so go to Settings > General > Profile & Device Management and trust the Developer.
That’s it now you can run those applications normally and enjoy the best apps without having any Cydia or Jailbreak. This method works 100% fine without any issue but only fewer people know about it.