Last Updated on
Many people know about this alternative Store but they don’t know how to install AppValley on their phone. So, in today’s guide, I will explain two methods for the installation which you can implement to install without any issue.
How To Install AppValley
This is the detailed guide on the installation of this App Store please read every step carefully otherwise you may face an error. There are two possible ways to install properly since there is no other way to do so.
Ok so let’s check it out:
Method 1: Direct Installation
In this method, you don’t need to have any PC or Laptop it works totally on your phone.
1. First of all open this website in your Safari Web Brower https://appvalley-ios.vip. Don’t use any other browser because it won’t work well.
2. Scroll down until you see the Download AppValley button there so simply tap on it.
3. It will then ask you for the permission you then need to tap on Yes and then it will take some time to download.
4. Wait a little bit and then you will see a pop-up message saying Profile Downloaded Successfully.
5. Tap on close and open home Screen and then go to the Settings now scroll down until you find the General menu.
6. Now move down and open Device & Profile Management. At this point, you will see a profile with the name of AppValley so open it and then tap on Install.
7. Enter the passcode if it asks and then tap on Yes it may again show a message just ignore it and tap Install.
8. That’s its profile is now successfully installed and trusted by you. Go back to the home screen and you will find the AppValley icon there open it and run it as a normal application.
It is the simplest and the best method which you can use to download & install AppValley on your iPhone.
This doesn’t require any jailbreak or the Cydia to run it. You can run on your iOS 12 or above without any issue even though you can run it on the latest iPhone models.
Somehow you failed to install correctly or may face any error then you should check out my method 2.
Method 2: Install Using Cydia Impactor
So, to perform this method you need to have a Computer or Mac and a USB Cable otherwise you won’t perform all steps.
If you have then let’s check out:
1. The first thing you need is the Cydia Impactor which you can download by clicking on the name.
2. When you finish downloading now download the AppValley in an IPA extension (Don’t download configuration file).
3. Now move these both files at Desktop and make sure you have installed the latest version of iTunes on your PC or Mac. Because it installed the latest version of USB Drivers in your PC if you don’t have yet then download it and then move to the 4th step.
4. It time to open the Cydia Impactor by right click and then click on Run as Administrator.
5. When you run the Impactor now connect your mobile phone to the PC by using a Data cable and you will see a notification that your phone is connected.
6. Now simply drag the AppValley and drop in the Cydia Impactor and it will then ask you to enter the Apple Developer Account.
7. Enter the created account or old account which you already have with the email and password. Now, wait for sometimes until the progress completes.
8. After sometime when you see success message now disconnect your phone and then open it and you will find the AppValley icon there.
9. Wait don’t open it yet now again move to the Settings > General > Device & Profile Management and trust the AppValley certificate.
That’s all it is the method that you can implement to install AppValley on your iPhone by using a computer.
This process is also very beneficial in most cases like you don’t have to follow difficult steps like in the direct installation. Also, you can install faster than from the first method.